I've been working as a professional intuitive and writing about my experiences with spirit guides since 2006. It's by far the most rewarding career I've ever had, but if you'd asked me when I was a kid what I was going to be when I grew up I don't think I would have seen this coming.
I did not just wake up one day and say "I think I'll start doing psychic readings!" Although I have had "paranormal" experiences here and there throughout my life — many of them significant enough to convince me that I am not alone (we are not alone) there are benevolent spirit entities around me, you, everyone — it never occurred to me that I could connect with other people's guides until... I was asked to do it.
I've always identified with being a Storyteller — and now part of that purpose has evolved into telling people stories about themselves.
I have discovered Three Things that are the most critical to performing readings — and none of them have anything to do with "how psychic you think you are":
- Number One is the courage (with a touch of audacity, combined the total leap of faith, not to mention vulnerability) required by simply opening your mouth and speaking what you see, hear, and feel.
- Number Two is practice (the repetitious component of developing any skill); most people who are "successful" at Anything, regardless of natural talent, do that Anything a lot, over and over again.
- Number Three is the feedback you get from clients; if you're just spouting visions and impressions into a vacuum, with no response on the other end, you would never know if you're any "good" at it or not.
My Ego/Thinking Mind could have easily convinced me "it's just your imagination" — but what do you call it when your "imagination" feeds you true information and details about a total stranger on the other side of the world that you've never met before?
My guides never even suggested that I work as a professional intuitive counselor — actually, they gave me two goals:
- To write about my personal experiences with angels and spirit guides.
- To teach other people how to communicate with their guides.
Somewhere in between pursuing those two goals, doing readings was an inevitable, logical step.
Blogging Shift Your Spirits was the first goal, and now, several hundred articles and thousands of intuitive readings later, I've arrived at the second goal post — teaching Automatic Intuitive Response™.
Now, I intend to teach you how to develop your own intuition the same way I have — by using it in service to others. You see all these healing arts practitioners out there... Where did they all come from? Did they just wake up one day and start spontaneously offering themselves to the world as psychics?
We all learn how to do this — we learn best from one another. We study, we practice, and we learn from mentors. I'd like to be one of the mentors along your path to spiritual development and finding your purpose.
Talk to me about your intuitive development
When you sign up for email list, you can preview the first lesson in my program for free, download the Attunement meditation, and book a free one-hour session with me to discuss how you can move forward in your intuitive development.
If you're ready to take your spiritual gifts to the next level, let me know where I can send your Attunement: